A warm Autumn sun brings deep fall colors. Cape Clogs welcomes these new colors to the Selma style. These rich colors are black, bordeaux, and paprika, joining the hunter green-colored Selma.
As a Limited Edition solid super-high heel of three-inch height, it was created with fine leather uppers handmade in Sweden with staple construction. Sophisticated Scandinavian footwear design at its best!
Selma: New colors – Black, Paprika, Bordeaux: Stapled construction on a sleek alder wood comfortable foot bed of 3 1/2 inches. Perfect for any autumn wardrobe! Available in women’s sizes 6-10, $139.99 MSRP.
Unique Aspects of Cape Clogs:
- Individuality: Every shoe is handmade in Sweden, so no two clogs are alike.
- Inspiration: Designs are based on the Founder’s casual Cape Cod lifestyle.
- Comfort: Orthopedic footbeds are made of Northern Europe Alder wood and genuine leather.
- Lightweight: Clogs are less than three pounds and soles are non-slip rubber.
- Availability: Sold in retailers across the U.S. and Canada and with web partners, in addition to www.capeclogs.com.
Cape Clogs is a leading privately held designer, distributor, and marketer of fashion-forward Swedish clogs that exude personality and youthful energy with vivid signature prints. Based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Cape Clogs offers a wide range of clogs for men, women, and children in the work and lifestyles categories. It has established sales distribution in traditional footwear channels, including independent boutiques, uniform suppliers, sporting goods stores, and other retail catalog and website partners. Cape Clogs has exclusive partnerships with three sixth-generation traditional clog manufacturers located in Småland, Sweden. For a full product catalog or for purchasing, visit www.capeclogs.com.