For those kind individuals that endeavor to live a more compassionate lifestyle, Cape Clogs now offers a collection of animal-friendly clogs for ethical peace of mind. 100% percent animal-free, vegan clogs that don’t compromise on Scandinavian style!
Choosing to live a vegan lifestyle has never been easier. In recent years, vegetarian footwear and products have come a long way. With advances in synthetic manufacturing, non-leather goods and materials are now virtually identical to their genuine counterparts. Check out our new Silver Vegan style that is available for our Fall and Holiday 2016 season.
Silver Vegan: A silver metallic crinkled vegan material clog. Stapled construction with a stained brown colored foot bed colored mid-heel of 2 1/2 inches. Available in women’s sizes 6-10, $105.00 MSRP.
We are committed to animals, the environment and the vegan lifestyle, so you can shop for high – quality, fashionable clogs directly imported from Sweden!
Unique Aspects of Cape Clogs:
- Individuality: Every shoe is handmade in Sweden, so no two clogs are alike.
- Inspiration: Designs are based on the Founder’s casual Cape Cod lifestyle.
- Comfort: Orthopedic footbeds are made of Northern Europe Alder wood and genuine leather.
- Lightweight: Clogs are less than three pounds and soles are non-slip rubber.
- Availability: Sold in retailers across the U.S. and Canada and with web partners, in addition to www.capeclogs.com.
Cape Clogs is a leading privately held designer, distributor, and marketer of fashion-forward Swedish clogs that exude personality and youthful energy with vivid signature prints. Based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Cape Clogs offers a wide range of clogs for men, women, and children in the work and lifestyles categories. It has established sales distribution in traditional footwear channels, including independent boutiques, uniform suppliers, sporting goods stores, and other retail catalog and website partners. Cape Clogs has exclusive partnerships with three sixth-generation traditional clog manufacturers located in Småland, Sweden. For a full product catalog or for purchasing, visit www.capeclogs.com.