Cape Clogs welcomes new spring colors in our Sundial open peep toe sandal. This clog has a lovely curved heel with an ankle square buckle strap. The leather is soft and delightful, and you can choose from five popping colors.
Celebrate our birthday by choosing a pair from this collection at our online store and enjoy complimentary USPS ground shipping.
Sundial Sandal (open toe) with five color choices: Solid pink, black, blue, white, and tan soft leather uppers with a stapled construction on a curvy 2 ½-inch heel, lightweight alder wooden foot bed, and earth-friendly, non-slip rubber bottom. Handmade in Sweden. Available in women’s sizes 5-10, $115.00 MSRP.
Unique Aspects of Cape Clogs:
- Individuality: Every shoe is handmade in Sweden, so no two clogs are alike.
- Inspiration: Designs are based on the Founder’s casual Cape Cod lifestyle.
- Comfort: Orthopedic footbeds are made of Northern Europe Alder wood and genuine leather.
- Lightweight: Clogs are less than three pounds and soles are non-slip rubber.
- Availability: Sold in retailers across the U.S. and Canada and with web partners, in addition to www.capeclogs.com.
Cape Clogs is a leading privately held designer, distributor, and marketer of fashion-forward Swedish clogs that exude personality and youthful energy with vivid signature prints. Based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Cape Clogs offers a wide range of clogs for men, women, and children in the work and lifestyles categories. It has established sales distribution in traditional footwear channels, including independent boutiques, uniform suppliers, sporting goods stores, and other retail catalog and website partners. Cape Clogs has exclusive partnerships with three sixth-generation traditional clog manufacturers located in Småland, Sweden. For a full product catalog or for purchasing, visit www.capeclogs.com.