Gather colorful Easter eggs in these new patterned clogs. This new style from our 2016 Spring Collection for children pairs well with any Easter outfit.
Candy Pink is a pastel pink-colored clog with white polka dots that reminds you of Peter Cottontail hopping down the cotton trail. Hippity Hoppity!
Celebrate Easter by ordering at our online store and enjoy complimentary USPS ground shipping.
New Pattern: Candy Pink – Cape Clogs for children always have an adjustable safety strap that can go around the ankle. Made of staple construction, this is a soft pink leather upper with an orthopedic, alder wood, raised arch foot bed. One-inch heel height. Handmade in Sweden. Toddler/children’s sizes 8-4; MSRP $50.00.
Unique Aspects of Cape Clogs:
- Individuality: Every shoe is handmade in Sweden, so no two clogs are alike.
- Inspiration: Designs are based on the Founder’s casual Cape Cod lifestyle.
- Comfort: Orthopedic footbeds are made of Northern Europe Alder wood and genuine leather.
- Lightweight: Clogs are less than three pounds and soles are non-slip rubber.
- Availability: Sold in retailers across the U.S. and Canada and with web partners, in addition to www.capeclogs.com.
Cape Clogs is a leading privately held designer, distributor, and marketer of fashion-forward Swedish clogs that exude personality and youthful energy with vivid signature prints. Based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Cape Clogs offers a wide range of clogs for men, women, and children in the work and lifestyles categories. It has established sales distribution in traditional footwear channels, including independent boutiques, uniform suppliers, sporting goods stores, and other retail catalog and website partners. Cape Clogs has exclusive partnerships with three sixth-generation traditional clog manufacturers located in Småland, Sweden. For a full product catalog or for purchasing, visit www.capeclogs.com.