From Lingonberry’s to Vodka, there’s something about Swedish goods that Americans can’t resist – and clogs seem to be no exception.
The 1970’s retro is back in this 2015 Spring’s footwear wardrobe. Cape Clogs welcomes Olena (a true Swedish girl’s name) to our Dala mid-heel line category. It’s beautifully designed as a closed toe of Scandinavian quality craftsmanship at its finest.
Olena: A solid, natural color, genuine Italian leather front-sewn design with a decorative front buckle strap as a closed toe, with a stapled construction. A 2 ½-inch heel on a lightweight wooden footbed with an earth-friendly, non-slip rubber bottom. Available in women’s sizes 5-11, $125.00 MSRP.
Unique Aspects of Cape Clogs:
- Individuality: Every shoe is handmade so no two clogs are alike.
- Inspiration: Designs based on the Founder’s casual Cape Cod lifestyle.
- Comfort: Orthopedic footbeds of Northern Europe Alder wood.
- Lightweight: Clogs are less than three pounds and soles are non-slip rubber.
- Availability: Sold at 400 retailers across the U.S. and Canada and at www.capeclogs.com.
Cape Clogs is a leading privately held designer, distributor and marketer of fashion forward Swedish clogs that exude personality and youthful energy with vivid signature prints. Based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Cape Clogs offers a wide range of clogs for men, women and children in the work and lifestyles categories. It has established sales distribution in traditional footwear channels, including independent boutiques, uniform suppliers, sporting goods stores, and other retail catalog and website partners. Cape Clogs has exclusive partnerships with three sixth-generation traditional clog manufacturers located in Småland, Sweden. For a full product catalog or purchasing, visit www.capeclogs.com.