Cape Clogs (www.capeclogs.com) embraces Skäne Swedish styling that evokes sophistication and classic flirty fun for FLICKAS, meaning Scandinavian Woman. Available now for early Fall style, these peep toe mid-heel style, named Flicka in black genuine leather and natural-colored leather uppers, are a new addition to the Pica Pica high heel line.
FLICKA: Black and Natural Color options – Fresh for early fall, these peep toe, lightweight alder wood 2 ½-inch heel height are feminine and modern enough to go with any wardrobe. Earth-friendly, non-slip rubber sole, hand-stapled construction, and hand-stitched leather uppers in both black or natural tan genuine colors. Swedish handmade quality at its best. For adults, sizes 6 – 10 only; MSRP $110.00.
Unique Aspects of Cape Clogs:
- Individuality: Every shoe is handmade, so no two clogs are alike.
- Inspiration: Designs based on the Founder’s casual Cape Cod lifestyle.
- Comfort: Orthopedic foot beds of Northern Europe Alder wood and genuine leather.
- Lightweight: Clogs are less than three pounds and soles are non-slip rubber.
- Availability: Sold at 500 retailers across the U.S. and at www.capeclogs.com.
Cape Clogs is a leading privately-held designer, distributor, and marketer of fashion-forward Swedish clogs that exude personality and youthful energy with vivid signature prints. Based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Cape Clogs offers a wide range of clogs for men, women, and children in the work and lifestyles categories. It has established sales distribution in traditional footwear channels, including independent boutiques, uniform suppliers, sporting goods stores, and other retail catalog and website partners. Cape Clogs has exclusive partnerships with three sixth-generation traditional clog manufacturers located in Småland, Sweden. For a full product catalog or purchasing, visit www.capeclogs.com.