Last week we announced the opening of our new storefront in Onset. Here is the official press release we just sent out.
The store location address is 215 Onset Avenue. The hours for the summer season are Thursday – Sunday from 11 AM til 5 PM. Extended hours of operation will be during holidays/events in Onset over the summer season.
Cape Clogs has a style to please every shoe lover, from women’s to children. Bargain prices and fun discontinued patterns will be offered through out the store.
“Cape Clogs’ authentic Swedish footwear is the perfect expression of style and comfort for any season!” said Cape Clogs founder Pamela Irving.
Unique Aspects of Cape Clogs:
- Individuality: Every shoe is handmade so no two clogs are alike.
- Inspiration: Designs based on the founder’s casual Cape Cod lifestyle.
- Comfort: Orthopedic foot beds made of Northern Europe alder wood and genuine leather.
- Lightweight: Clogs are less than three pounds and soles are non-slip rubber.
- Availability: Sold at 400 retailers across the U.S. and Canada and at www.capeclogs.com.
Cape Clogs is a leading, privately held designer, distributor, and marketer of fashion-forward Swedish clogs that exude personality and youthful energy with vivid signature prints. Based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Cape Clogs offers a wide range of clogs for men, women, and children in the work and lifestyles categories. It has established sales distribution in traditional footwear channels, including independent boutiques, uniform suppliers, sporting goods stores, and other retail catalog and website partners.
Cape Clogs has exclusive partnerships with three sixth-generation traditional clog manufacturers located in Småland, Sweden.
For a full product catalog or purchasing, visit www.capeclogs.com.
Click here to download the full press release.